Sunday 11 March 2012

All abOuT mE!!

Hello to my self..ehehehe^^
Hi,,my name is Noraidatul Akmar,,,my friend call me akma :) in my family i usually known as 'Ayong',,,so sweetz right,,hahahak,,actually im not know how to handle this blog :( but im try the best..hee:) for the first entry for my blog i would like to tell juz a little bit about my self^^


  • Name:noraidatul akmar bt yunus
  • D.o.b:29 jan 90
  • P.o.b:HSA Johor bahru
  • Fav colour: pink (so sweetz) hee
  • Fav food:Fried rice,fried noodles,chocolate
  • Student Id:208600





I study at Uiversiti Utara Malaysia,Sintok Kedah..Im in Semester 4 taking Bachelor of Muamalat Administration with honour (HONS)..


Whatever it is nice to meet u all ^^ hohoho

2 kaki blogger komen:

Meijie Mosh said...

Well done! Many entries but no search form...

AJIB said...

pernah ku lihat wajah tu tapi dimana ye hehe...yg pasti kt sarawak tad de hehe...

 
Copyright© All Rights Reserved by Akmaluv90@blogspot.com