Wednesday 18 April 2012

My Dream Places(^_^)

Everyone have their own dream,right? same like me..I have some dream places to share with you all.I hope one day i will be there..my dream places my hope(^_^)hohoho..lets me share with you all okey..lalalala

  1)Makkah

  


   2)Jeju Island,Korea
 
  

   
  

3)Tokyo,Japan

     

4)Perth,Australia

     

5)London

     


Sorry sir,,I make it so simple and short for my Eight entry in english ..hikhik..okey you all lets me know how about all of you dream place?sharing is caring..peace(^_^)

3 kaki blogger komen:

Eintan Nurfuzie said...

huhu.paling dkt australia tu la...cik en tringin nk g 7 tempat ajaib dunia...

Siti Hajar Noh said...

paris pun best... org kata, kalau pergi situ boleh jumpa cinta sejati...cewah..hehe

Pecinta pink^^ said...

hehe,,harap2 termakbul kn salah satu tempat idaman kite tu(^_^)

 
Copyright© All Rights Reserved by Akmaluv90@blogspot.com